Havalah asked me today: "What's the name of the man who has an ear on his head?"
I didn't know which one it was. Last time I checked, all the men I knew had an ear (or two) on their heads.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
To Do With Mom:
- Make grape jelly
- Clean and sort through all jewelry
- Exercise every morning! To either, Debbie Drake, Robert Preston, or Jack Lalanne!
- Dust the fans
- Clean off the tops of the kitchen cabinets
- Start science projects with Joshua and Havalah
- Read Utopia!
- Make either this, or this
- Practice 12 hours of piano
- Have a tea party with French Poodle (Havalah) and her friend Lilly
- Clean room*
- Practice Korean daily
- Write letters to friends who have most likely thought me dead long ago from my penned absence
Picture courtesy of: To Do List
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
Happy (belated) Fourth of July! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! These pictures are from the Hummel Park firework show. It was amazing! The Hendricks County Symphony played all evening and even during the firework display!