Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Snow and Ice


Ever since December, we've had snow. Just as the snow was about to melt, and I'd think I could almost see the ground, it would snows again. This is not typical for Indiana. So I was even more surprised when we got an ice storm. The actual storm wasn't too bad. It was the after affects. After two days of rain, ice, and snow continuously falling, I found that I was living in a land of ice. All that snow we've had since December? It's ice now. Several inches. Walking outside isn't possible. You skate. Because the ice is so thick, it's hard to scrape it off the roads. We got two days of school and work canceled (YAY!). Because there's so much ice, it's going to take a long while for it all to melt. So I'm thinking about having a skating party (in my backyard :D). Would you like to come?



No comments:

Post a Comment