Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

In addition to today being the first day of fall, today is also . . . 
OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Yay!


I'm so glad we've made through a whole year! When we first began, Qix and I were sorta winging it. We're still winging it (hehe :D). 


When we first started the blog, I had no idea what to do. I went through the steps of setting it up, but then I had no idea what to post about. Gradually, I came up with a few things, but it was hard. It took me several weeks to figure out how to link words, change the font, and insert pictures. It took me a few months to figure out how to upload videos. After I figured everything out, Google changed the way blogger runs, so I had to relearn things. Every few weeks or so, I find some new tool or useful bit of information that makes blogging easier. I wonder how much I still don't know.  


After awhile, I realized that blogging is addicting. It takes over my thoughts and makes each thought somehow relate to or have to do with blogging. Every time I see something new or fascinating, I think, "I should blog that!". I'm always thinking of things to post, and if I haven't posted in several days, the Blog Monster visits me via dreams and scares me into posting something, anything, just to get it out of my dreams. 


Actually, to tell the truth, I forgot today was our one year anniversary (until just now). So, Qix and I aren't having a real celebration. But that's ok. It's a smile milestone anyway. But a milestone nonetheless. 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Somehow the Blog Monster invades my dreams as well ;)

    ReplyDelete