Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fingerless Gloves!

Alright, so I haven't made those ear warmers yet. But I will. It might take me a long time, but I will. :D Lately though, I've been in a crafty mood (ha! no pun intended though :D). I was sitting at my desk, and Qix's gloves were lying right before me and caught my eye.


They looked so adorable and also, they were fingerless! Really, who can pass up fingerless gloves? (I guess I mean to say, I can't pass up fingerless gloves!) It looked super easy to make, so I decided to try to make some for myself. 



I found some scrap material and sewed it to a wide band of lace.



Then I cut the fingers off the gloves.


And sewed around the glove just under the cut so it wouldn't unravel.


I pinned the lace to the glove and sewed it on.


And cut off the thumbs! I also sewed around the thumbs so they wouldn't unravel as well.


Guess what? Not only did it look super easy to make, it really was super easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment