Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Letters

Qix: Dear Snow,
I would appreciate it if your delightfulness would stay longer than two days. Sincerely,
Qix~

Mox: Dear Qix, 
I wish you'd make me hot chocolate every morning.  Also, the snow doesn't have to stay. It can melt if it wants to. Love, 
YFD (your fave dongsaeng)

Qix: Dear Mox,
Please do not lecture me on the stay of Snow. Thank you. Also, as long as you are willing to gain a few extra pounds by my hot chocolate, I will gladly do you the service! Yours Truly,
Me
P.S.
You are not my favorite dongsaeng. You shouldn't disillusion yourself into thinking so.

Mox: Dear Qix,
Who, may I ask, is your fave dongsaeng?? If not me, then I should think you don't have one. Also, I am not afraid of gaining a few extra pounds. That fear does not belong to me. 
NLYFD (no longer your fave dongsaeng)

Qix: Dear NLYFD,
I do not think it is for you to know who I treasure most in this world. I'm glad the afore mentioned fear does not plague you. Bye,
BSAYG (becoming skinnier as you gain)
P.S.
You should hope that I don't accidentally eat you while you are still skinny. nom, nom, nom....
Mox: Dear Mara Unni,
I am sorry to inform you that I will be moving very shortly. Someone is threatening to take my life so I must move far away and live incognito. I believe I will move to Seoul and spend my days writing fanfiction about my favorite idol stars and I. Hoping for the best,
Mox


Note: Dongsaeng means younger sibling 
pic from here

4 comments:

  1. BWAAAA!!! I love both of my Unnie's:)What shall I do with you two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute!!!
    P.S. I think I might follow you to Seoul, Mox ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Cute little exchange there. ;) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are insane....ly funny. :)
    -Rowena

    ReplyDelete