Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

An Agreeable Alternative

I was going to scan some old pictures onto the computer, so I could put them on this blog (and write down the stories that go with them!) but unfortunately, my printer is not cooperating with me. I was feeling a little down because I couldn't post the old pictures, but I came up with an alternative; write a list (you know I love lists!).
These are a few things I did during the past week;

  • Went to Ashley's birthday party and had a blast! 
  • Watched Seth and Joshua's basketball games (quite entertaining!)
  • Made some yummy vegetable potstickers
  • Went with Mara to the Saraga International Market and had fun looking at all the unique food
  • I thoroughly enjoyed looking at these pictures.
  • I also wished I could go hiking in JeJu (doesn't it look beautiful?)
 Have a greet week!

No comments:

Post a Comment