Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Hopping


When blog hopping, I usually come across a site that reminds me of a particular sibling. Just though I'd share what I found with you...

Rachel once took to stamping her thumb with ink and then pressing her thumb to homemade cards, creating little birdies. The cards she turned out were unique and quite charming.  This isn't a thumb print, but I still think she's adorable. =) 

Can't you just picture Joshua and Seth living in this bedroom? "Ahoy, matey!"

Because Mom, Mara, and Rachel are in Paris, shouldn't they be dressing like one?!?!

Most everything in Mara's kitchen is blue and cream coloured, so I thought these darling hand-painted bowls would fit right in!

Havalah asked me if bunnies secretly spy on people....hmmmmm...I wonder, do they? 

Moxie has a notebook entitled "My Life In Lists." Crazily, I found a blog called "My Life. . .in To Do Lists." (unfortunately, the blog does not look very clean, hence no link to it....)

Moxie, (Keturah) Exie, (Esther) and Qixi (Naomi) have been also named the Three Little Pigs and so when I saw what the top page of this blog said, I went into a fit of giggles....(I was also quite sleepy at the time too, so if you do not find it entertaining, I quite understand).

Since it has been a dream of mine (Qixi) to become a giraffe tamer I might as well wake up every morning and have breakfast with them..........

No comments:

Post a Comment