Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another Continuing Story

Here's the last one! Continuing stories never make any sense, but that's the fun of it!
Millie
Qix
Mox
Exie

After practice after practice, and many trying days, and also tons of hours of loss of sleep, I finally accomplished my goal! That I waited for years . . .at last I  can be a flying monkey! A very long time had passed since he had graduated from elementary school. Nobody had spoken so gentle. He was quite certain he was in love. Everywhere he walked, he saw the world through pink lens. "Ahhh," he thought, "I've never seen pink cucumbers before!" So after looking at this strange colored cucumber I made up my mind to give a try at it. I picked the scrawny looking figure up, hands shaking (I don't know hwy I would be nervous but I was trying something new for the first time). And you don't know, should you stay, should you go? But yes! You decide to swing dance. And you do, with bells on your toes. But she didn't mind. Everybody was doing it! Why couldn't she too? But no matter how hard she tried, they all made fun of her. He was determined not to let his feelings be known. So he picked up a microphone and began to sing really loud! So embarrassing. You know that feeling you get when your best friend is embarrassing herself in front of a huge audience? So since they were all watching she gave it her best performance! She was awestruck by the applause and laughter. 




p.s. Seth commented that I was the only one who had plain black . . but this is because when we wrote the continuing stories, we all used colored pens, except me. Somehow I got black. So when I started to blog these stories, I just kept the color for each person that we had originally used.

No comments:

Post a Comment