Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Continuing Story

A while ago I posted two continuing stories. There were actually four, but I forgot to post the other two. So, here they are!
Millie
Qix
Mox
Exie
Deep in the Swiss alps lived a girl who could yodel extremely well. One day a man trekked up the mountain and made his way into her cottage and stole her voice. It was soft, yet a strong tone to her words. Her purple eyes sparkled in the moonlight and the shimmering waters around them seemed to dance with the stars. It was so romantic, until the mother rudely interrupted their moment. He stopped and stared at the entire situation. He was humiliated. The next three days he spent in his room living off ramen and tv shows. He didn't even think he could venture out the door, his humiliation was that great. It was such a wonderful evening. Ahhh, and Him-yes Him. Hint, hint, my bosom friend that I love bestest in the whole wide world, tried desperately to wink at me from across the room. But had I suddenly gone blind? She couldn't make out the darkness before her! Suddenly, it became more clear. It was him, the man she loved." Emma finished writing the last sentence, printed out the multiple papers and looked at her manuscript in satisfaction. Today, was the beginning of the rest of her life! And it was going to be a big adventure for her. The outside was a scary life, but she knew she had to give up her past. She put on her gloves and hoody. I was warm, my toes were wrapped up in the blanket, my hot chocolate was on the stand beside me, and the Importance Of Being Earnest was in my hand. Snuggle time, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment