Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Family

Actions:
You know you've done something of significant abnormality when your Grandmother is staring at you with a look of unbelievable disgust. Hey!
 it wasn't that strange. I was just dancing.

Walk like Groucho Marx for at least one full minute without breaking into laughter. It's one of Moxie's favorite pastimes. Or, I guess you could just do the whole mirror scene:)

Miscommunication: 
Qixi: I have to go pee.
Esther: Let's practice together.

Loss of Time:
Joshua: Has it been an hour yet?
Qixi: Since what?
Joshua: Since I came home from Gabe's house.
Qixi: Well, when was that?
Joshua: I dunno, maybe 20 minutes ago.

Havalah: I lost my time!
Qixi: Your what?
Havalah: My time, I mean.....what's it called again?
Qixi: Oh, you mean your watch?
Havalah: Yeah, that's it(=

Rumors:
After much talk about John Wayne, pseudonyms, and how people change their name to protect themselves (like for instance the Jews), Esther yelled out "John Wayne was a Jew?!?!?!?!"
We made sure to correct that statement before anything was spread around;)


No comments:

Post a Comment