Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Anthony's 5 Year Old Sibling

As I have previously mentioned, Mom frequently visits Half Price Books. One afternoon, she picked up a copy of A Child's Garden of Verses. Inside this book was a handwritten note by a young child. It is too adorable, so I just have to post it (complete with spelling and grammatical errors!).

My brother Anthony can read book now, but he won't read any to me. He plays checkers with Bruce from school. But when I want to play he says Go away or I'll clobber you. I let wear my Snoopy sweat shirt, but he won't let me borrow his sword. Mother say deep down in his heart Anthony loves me. Anthony says deep down in his heart he thinks I stink. Mother says deep deep down in his heart, where he dosn't even no it, Anthony loves me. Anthony says deep deep down in his heart he still thinks I stink. When I'm six I'll fix Anthony. When I'm six a dog will follow me home, and she'll beg for me and roll over and lich my face. If Anthony tries to pet her, she'll give him a bite. When I'm six Anthony will have the German measles, and my father will take me to a baseball game. Then Anthony will have the mumps, and my mother will take me to the flower show. Then Anthony will have a virus, and my grandfather will take me to the movies. I won't have to save popcorn for Anthony unless I want to. When I'm six we'll have a skipping contest and I'll skip faster. Then we'll have a jumping contest and I'll jump higher. Then we'll do eeny meeny miney-mo and Anthony will be o-u-t. He'll be very m-a-d. When I'm six I'll read The new york Times. Anthony will still be reading ABC Who are you voting for Anthony? I'll ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment