Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The First Snow of the Season

It's officially December. I can tell because it snowed for the first time all day today (not counting a few slight flurries). This made everyone in our family very happy! Joshua was outside at 8:00 this morning, tramping around in the snow. I couldn't blame him, for if I was 8, that would be the very first thing I did when I woke up too! I like lists (I'm guessing you've already figured this out), so here is a list of today's happenings;
  • A trip to Ohio to pick up a pedal harp for Moxie
  • Playing in the snow
  • Putting up Christmas decorations
  • Eating breakfast in the snow (Qixi did, at least)
  • Lounging around at home
  • Playing Christmas songs on various musical instruments
  • Thinking about the upcoming school week 
  • Excitedly preparing for our trip to Chicago
Have a very merry day!

No comments:

Post a Comment