Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer List

I've been very busy these past two weeks. There have been music recitals, a play (the Pirates of Penzance, which is very witty), a goodbye party (sadly, a friend is moving to Tennessee), lots of open houses for graduates, and then all the things we do normally. I am very much looking forward to summer. School is over, and right now all I think of when I hear the word summer is endless rest. There are multiple things I would like to do though. Here is a list;

  • Picnic
  • Hiking at a state park
  • Flying a kite
  • Berry picking
  • Biking on the Monon (we used to walk but now Havalah can ride her bike so I'm looking forward to this)
  • Swimming
  • Reading Les Miserables
  • Making homemade ice cream
  • Antique shopping
  • Canoeing 

P.S. some lazy summer news

No comments:

Post a Comment