Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Scotcheroos!

I had never eaten a scotcheroo until last month when I was at a friend's house and they served it for dessert. It was delicious! We immediately added the recipe to our family faves and Qix has made it several times. I don't want you to miss out on this spectacular dessert so here is the recipe:
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups crispy rice
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
Mix corn syrup and sugar over medium heat until hot (don't let it boil!). Add peanut butter to hot pan. Stir in crispy rice. Cool crispy rice mixture in greased 9x13 pan. Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips and spread over crispy rice. Let sit till firm, then enjoy!




P.S. I just now figured out how to schedule a post so it will be published at a certain time (I know, it took me a really long time :D)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment