Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fashion


This week has been crazy hectic, but I found some random posts on fashion that I though I might share. ;) Don't you love Karla's combinations?



Would you wear men's Levi's?

Imma lovin' these bowties!

Favorite Hepburn quote on beauty.

THE most comfy looking sweats ever!

I think almost any girl would opt for the lazy look...it is just sooo much faster in the morning!

Wow! Totally eye-popping colours and clothes.


Oh goodness. This burning house post made me giggle. :) Everything seems to be gifts from a Very Important Person. Even the underwear. =D



Everything was found from various sites/blogs around the web! Burning House; BlackEiffel; Rag Pony; Refinery 29; Fashion4Us; Forage Bowties; TomboyStyle; Karla's Closet.


No comments:

Post a Comment