Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

A little tidbit . . .

It's time for me to get back into the swing of things! School starts next week and a bunch of other things will pick up after that (read: music lessons). To quickly recap my summer (I didn't do much, it was a lazy summer): I went to a friend's sunrise wedding (at 6 in the morning, so neat!), spent a week with my Unni doing awesome things like making embarrassing videos of ourselves, picnicking, and going to the humongous Marian County Library and in general, just did whatever it crossed my mind to do (bike rides, especially late night ones, were super fun and never coupled with any remorse or regretful thinking because I didn't have to get up early in the morning the next day!). Here's to enjoying the rest of summer and looking forward to the beginning of fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment